Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shady Groove Podcast #16


As the snow continued to pummel Philadelphia, I slipped out of my local watering hole, shut myself in with a late night pizza, and dropped podcast 16. Enjoy.


These are the songs on this weeks late night edition of the Groove:
Jimi Hendrix - Burning of the Midnight Lamp ++ Delaney and Bonnie - Come In My Kitchen ++ The Gourds - Hooky Junk ++ Tommy James and the Shondells - Hanky Panky ++ Carl Perkins - Everybody's Tryin To Be My Baby ++ Black Keys - Girl Is On My Mind ++ Buddy Holly - Girl On My Mind ++ Elvis Costello - Watching The Detectives ++ Harry Nilsson - Let The Good Times Roll ++ Dr. John - Let The Good Times Roll ++ Johnny Jenkins - Walk On Guilded Splinters ++ Cheers Elephant - Como Es La Vida ++ Toots and the Maytals - Louis Louis ++ Harry Nilsson - Coconut ++ Blitzen Trapper - Furr ++ The Gourds - Magnolia



No comments: