Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Podcast #23


This podcast is for all y'll that have lived.  Lived through those high highs and low lows, have sang all that you have sung.  Cause, "If I die young, at least I got that chocolate on my tongue"(WB).

Download: Podcast 23 here

Podcast #23: This weeks tracklist was this:
Link Wray - Rumble ++ The Rolling Stones - Torn & Frayed ++ Avett Brothers - Go To Sleep ++ Hayes Carll - KMAG YOYO ++ Lucinda Williams - Can't Let Go ++ Mason Porter - My Creole Belle ++ Eddie Spaghetti - Sundowner ++ The Band - To Kingdom Come ++ Guy Clark - Texas Cookin' ++ Gregg Allman - I Can't Be Satisfied ++ Neil Diamond - Cherry, Cherry ++ Tom Waits - Step Right Up ++ The Felice Brothers - Run Chicken Run ++ Ryan Bingham - Bread & Water ++ The Wood Brothers - Chocolate On My Tongue ++ The Gourds - Boil My Strings

No comments: